- Is base.report right for me?
base.report is primarily built for swing/position traders and retail investors. It is best
used to research & study stocks outside market hours.
Plan your trade, and trade your plan.
- Where can I learn more about how base.report works?
- The videos library is a great place to start!
- What is BPR?
- BPR, or Base Performance Rating, is a price performance rating that represents its strength,
taking into account its current price position relative to its recent highs and lows across
20-day, 50-day, and 200-day periods. A stock with a price closer to its recent highs will
have a higher score.
The formula also factors in the stock's volatility: stocks that have shown larger price
swings will have a more pronounced score, but only if their current price reflects that
strength. Additionally, stocks that have shown stability recently, with their 20-day price
range being narrower compared to longer periods, receive a bonus to their score, indicating
a potential consolidation before a bigger move.
For relative comparisons, the BPR is normalized to a 0-100 scale.
- What is ADR%?
- ADR% stands for the Average Daily Range in percentage calculated over the last 20 trading
sessions. It is a volatility indicator that gives you an idea of how "fast" the stock has
- Where do you get the stock data from?
- All of our stock data is provided by EODHD APIs.
- How often is the data updated?
- The EOD pricing data, as well as fundamentals, are updated daily at about 1 hour after
market closes. The news data is updated on demand whenever you visit a Report page.
- How come there is no intra-day data?
- The focus of base.report is to provide the best tools for finding (Screener) and studying
(Report and Chart Study) stocks. Once you have compiled a watchlist, you should rely on your
broker or a charting platform for live intra-day data.